Video surveillance systems are much more prevalent in the workplace because they not only help promote accountability, they help to safeguard the well-being of your employees and customers while assisting in law enforcement and insurance investigations.
Systematic surveillance helps to record and archive events in routine and sensitive environments. With the relatively low-cost of hardware, implementation, and maintenance, there’s no reason your organization shouldn’t consider the benefits of a basic surveillance package combined with motion activated recording and digital archiving. Studies have shown that employee behavior dramatically improves and issues of safety negligence and malicious activities are actively curtailed with a simple visual deterrent of recording devices.
Check with your local code and regulations regarding discreet recording of visual and audio environments. Some states/local ordinances may require public signage disclosing that video cameras and/or audio recording is active.
MedicTek can assist with scoping out your video surveillance project to cover the necessary views and angles as well as digital recording storage and archiving. We offer several different packages:
- Indoor/Outdoor cameras
- Infrared automation to record images in darkness
- Ceiling mount / dome cameras
- Motion detection cameras / automation
- Digital Video Recording (DVR) devices accessible via remote access/smart phones
- Notification / motion alarms for certain criteria and time-schedules (including e-mail alerts and snapshots).
- Optional two-way audio – talk to persons at remote locations through the cameras!
- Building access control – key codes, RFID cards/keychains, biometrics!